BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

LIKE FATHER LIKE DEATH

I was happy being with my dad before I found out what he's done.
Now every time he sees me he starts acting like a bum.
He never really cared for me.
He never gets me anything for my birthday.
I bet he probably wishes I wasn't born.
I know he has money maybe thousands.
I just want him out of my life.
He never gave me anything that I can always call mine.
He has lots of money that he doesn't give anyone.
He doesn't even give me and I'm his freaking son.
But he doesn't even who I am to him.
I'm his son but that don't matter to him.
He treats me like a nobody.
To hell with him and his dirty money.

4 comments:

lahana said...

Holy smoke! What an AMAZING poem! Thanks for being so brave and sharing it with us.

Write more poetry, you're awesome at it!

Barbieex3 said...

omg i think this is a great poem like the way you put feeling into this peom and wrote exactly how u feel about your dad

Elijah said...

good poem, i like how you put how you feel in it, you should write more

tserrano188 said...

nice job man! and your right to hell with your dad for everything he did!